Samavesh - A Walk in the Zoo for an Inclusive Mumbai in association with Mumbai Zoo
Samavesh is a Project Mumbai initiative that aims to make Mumbai inclusive and accessible for all. With the same vision, Project Mumbai has partnered with Mumbai Zoo this year.
Project Mumbai has curated a day where we’ve opened up the Mumbai Zoo exclusively for the specially-abled as they move around through a curated and specially guided tour to explore the flora and fauna around them at the Zoo.
LEARNING 2.0 - Inclusive Education IN BMC Schools
- Read Mumbai – Setting up reading libraries in BMC schools
- Green School – Kitchen Garden- Installation of Portable framing Systems on school terraces
- Tech Tool 2.0 – Digital Literacy and Skilling in Schools
- Dashboard for NGOs
- Samavesh – Inclusive education for special children schools
- The Smiling School Project – Mental Health for Children
Mission Inclusive Mumbai
ZARA SOCHIYE BOSS
Here is how you can as an individual step in and make a difference.
Seamless navigation at hospitals
Well designed and neatly painted signages. Technology supported navigation. Ease of movement – are somethings that we naturally associate with well endowed private institutions.