HAR GHAR HAI DONAR
“The measure of life is not its duration but its donation”
We want to reach out to every individual and make him/her aware of what organ donation is, and inspire them to pledge towards the cause.
In India Family plays the most important role. It is the family or the person in possession of the body who makes the ultimate decision. Each one of us can save lives. As individuals. As a family.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO:
- Discuss with your family members
- Click on the link below
- This would direct you to the official NOTTO website (central registry)
- Click on ‘Pledge to register” and fill in the form
- You will need your Aadhar card and the phone with your number linked to Aadhar card
- It will generate an OTP
- Then, fill out the form, and choose the list of organs you wish to donate
- At the end, another OTP would be generated
- Once this is done you will now be able to download your certificate of the ‘PLEDGE’
- ABHA number will also be generated, which you will receive through an SMS.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
A small step of taking a pledge will go a long way.
When you take the pledge there will be a compulsory column to fill in emergency contact, this person will now be notified about the pledge that you would be taking. This is one of the ways through which you can initiate the discussion on this topic.
We want YOU to be the leader of this campaign. First, on behalf of your family and then, on behalf of your community as well.
Your one pledge, support, spreading awareness to your family and friends can lead to a holistic impact on our health system. Organ donation can be seen as a stigma free and myth free cause leading to more insight to our own selves and our potential to help others.
PLEDGE today to become a donor and be the hero of awareness and health.
SAVE A LIFE.